Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Global Village Festival 2016 video clips, Part 1



Sunday, September 25, 2016
I woke up at around 7:30am, and I felt like detoxing. I wasn’t really hungry this morning, probably from being out all day yesterday and eating a variety of vegetarian food. So, after drinking my morning cup of coffee with my vitamins, I made a cup of limeade with some beet powder, which is like a green smoothie. Then, I noticed the time is 10:10am. By noon, I will return to the art gallery to record a video of the art on display. Then, I have many videos to upload, before I continue working on my graphic novel.
At noon, I drove to the South Coast Plaza Village Center. There was an Orchid Show today, where they were selling many plants and plant requirements. I walked inside the art gallery, recorded a ten-minute video, noticed that they had taken down the silent auction artworks from yesterday, and put up paintings of some woman who didn’t want her work to be photographed or placed in a video, which wasn’t a big deal because it was bunch of abstract art. I walked out of the art gallery, and I decided to quickly browse through the Orchid Show before I drove off. I noticed today’s weather was very hot, arid, and breezy, but the breeze was hot air, which felt like desert climate. At least, there is air blowing. Better than no air!
Now, I want to upload seventeen videos, and I am considering on creating my own video from the snapshots I took yesterday at the Global Village Festival 2016.
When I decided to fix my lunch, I noticed that time was 1:11pm.



Showcase Gallery reception was from 5pm to 7pm, on 9.24.16 I decided to add the Rock music, Dream Land by The 126ers, even though it is only 2:23 long. While waiting for the first video to upload, I suddenly noticed the time was 2:22pm. I decided to watch some Chevy Chase movie, Fletch, as I upload these videos.  Global Village Festival 2016 videos: (I will upload 16 videos in clips, which are bits and parts from different areas and activities at the event).  Since I arrived early and most people were still setting up their booth, I decided to record a part of a dance performance at 10am.


While uploading the second video, I decided to watch the movie, The Fifth Element, again. This movie is entertaining, filled with crazy wacko characters because I think it is filled with Illuminati N.W.O. symbolism.  As I waited for the second video to finish uploading, I suddenly glanced on the computer clock to notice 3:33pm.





The third video is Global Village Festival 2016,Clip 2.

As I waited for the twenty-minute video to upload, I watched the movie, Friends with Money.  This video is the longest video that I recorded at the event, and it took forever to upload.



I continued checking out booths and their cultural content. Some people did demonstrations, while others just displayed items. There were also some performances. There was a belly dancer performing by the Turkish tent booth, but I didn’t get that on video.


No comments:

Post a Comment